Things I Like Things I Like

TADDDPOLLEEE

i loved it!

MarcyVF's New Grounds MarcyVF's New Grounds

Awesome!

I loved it just as much as I loved AllenAwesomes. The sound quality couldve been a tad bit better, but its nothing to argue about. Glad to see another front page of this series. Keep up the good work.

Butt Out Butt Out

It was good.

Not bad, pretty good animation yet somethings were unrealistic (ex. burning of the cig). Also, its total bullshit that you made this for a class project because this just has many swears in it that wouldn't be appropriate for school. Nice try to get some affection, it doesn't work anyway.

dirtydingus responds:

caution, it was for a class. its a junior level art class. in college. art classes are not about censorship, so i can do anything i want. scouts honor. :D

Psai Psai

Needs improvement

Overall, its just another point 'n click escape game. Nothing special. The graphics were great and mixing art with actual photos turned out nice in this flash. But there are more cons than pros in this flash. The time you had to complete tasks was EXTREMELY short but also gave a sense of realism for a killer wouldn't let you spend 20 mins alone. You almost needed the walkthrough to complete this and it was handy that it was right in the inventory. I found that the walkthrough and hands constantly kept on getting in the way, and when it came to level 3, positioning the breakers where they are supposed to go became quite a challenge for the movement system you used always had the pointer bouncing. I gave this game a 4 because, like many games, it needs some improvement.

Mouse Death Trap Mouse Death Trap

Good game but easily cheatable.

Its your basic mouse avoider game and its a great start for aspiring flash artists and AS programmers. The only real problem is the fact that you can simply right click and cheat your way through the game. Keep up the good work!

Kill Chuck Norris Kill Chuck Norris

No point.

There was basically no point to the game except to hit the "b" key. Add a little more variety next time, but since you can't kill Chuck Norris, use somebody else.

~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix} ~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix}

Perfect

Words cant explain how much this song makes me want to move. The "build-up", as I like to call it, at 1:56 - 2:02 makes me smile. Whatever your doing, keep doing it.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Fantastico.

If I'm not mistaken, this sounds devilishly close to REMs "Mr. Blue Sky" in the beginning. I love it!

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

Incredible.

I may have not been alive to play any of these games, but I am glad I'm alive to hear this fantastic song. I seem to find myself singing to myself in school often, and today, this song would not leave my head. So immediately once I got home, I got on Newgrounds, re-installed Flash Player, and listened to the song 10+ as of now. The vocals get me in a trance, and the melody is unforgettable. Keep up the damn good work.

SkyMarshall responds:

That's just pure greatness man =) Glad I got you hooked for a few hours. Appreciate the 10 for sure, and I WILL keep on making this stuff. Awesome review mate, see you around =)