Psai Psai

Needs improvement

Overall, its just another point 'n click escape game. Nothing special. The graphics were great and mixing art with actual photos turned out nice in this flash. But there are more cons than pros in this flash. The time you had to complete tasks was EXTREMELY short but also gave a sense of realism for a killer wouldn't let you spend 20 mins alone. You almost needed the walkthrough to complete this and it was handy that it was right in the inventory. I found that the walkthrough and hands constantly kept on getting in the way, and when it came to level 3, positioning the breakers where they are supposed to go became quite a challenge for the movement system you used always had the pointer bouncing. I gave this game a 4 because, like many games, it needs some improvement.

Mouse Death Trap Mouse Death Trap

Good game but easily cheatable.

Its your basic mouse avoider game and its a great start for aspiring flash artists and AS programmers. The only real problem is the fact that you can simply right click and cheat your way through the game. Keep up the good work!

Kill Chuck Norris Kill Chuck Norris

No point.

There was basically no point to the game except to hit the "b" key. Add a little more variety next time, but since you can't kill Chuck Norris, use somebody else.

- Rhythm Fireworks 2 - - Rhythm Fireworks 2 -

Loved the color changes.

The color changes added a nice variety to the game making it more challenging toward the end. I didn't really like the fact that the arrows were jumping around from side to side but I guess it made it more challenging.

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

Very pointless but fun

There has to be some kind of point to it though. Anyway, great game, had my attention for about 20 mins trying to level up. haha

DnB-X005 Drum Machine DnB-X005 Drum Machine

Loved it!

I loved everything with this Drum Machine. The only suggestion I would add is adding in some keyboard shortcuts for the stabs or even the volume/mute. But overall, great flash!

Windows HIV Windows HIV

Haha

Great parody! Reminds me of the day when error windows popped up more than pills!

OMFG CROCODILE